[openstack-dev] [telemetry] [vitrage] Mascot

Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL) ifat.afek at nokia.com
Mon Jul 25 11:48:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

A week ago I published Vitrage mascot alternatives[1] and notified Heidi Joy Tretheway. One of our options was Suricata, which is another name for a Meerkat. We have yet to conduct the official vote, but from what I can tell this is quite a popular option (#2 at the moment).

Seems like we have a Meerkat problem... :-)

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/vitrage-mascot

Thanks,
Ifat.