[openstack-dev] [neutron] how to create initial db migration script to sub-project

Moshe Levi moshele at mellanox.com
Mon Jul 25 08:19:54 UTC 2016

Hi Henry,

Thank for the reply.

I tried to do the following with your commit [2]:
1. I create models.py in networking_mlnx/db.
2. mysql -e "drop database neutron; create database neutron;"
3. neutron-db-manage --subproject=neutron  upgrade heads
4. neutron-db-manage --subproject=networking-mlnx  revision -m "test" --expend

Now I don't see the errors as before, but the migration script that was generated
Looks like [3] and doesn't contain the new table.

Am I doing it wrong?

[3] -
from alembic import op
import sqlalchemy as sa

# revision identifiers, used by Alembic.
revision = 'cbb661581082'
down_revision = '65b6db113427b9_initial_contract'

def upgrade():
    pass