[openstack-dev] [kolla] Monitoring tooling

Dave Walker email at daviey.com
Sat Jul 23 00:19:41 UTC 2016

Yes, this is my thought.

The scope of the Sensu work is: "Is this thing working?" (with the
reference being up/down)
But the scope of the Grafana and friends is, "How hard is this working?"
(but no alerting)

They are certainly complementary.... However, Sensu can throw data at a
Grafana stack (aiui).. but I fear that is too much to achieve this cycle.

--
Kind Regards,
Dave Walker