[openstack-dev] [murano] PTL on vacation

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 22 11:49:51 UTC 2016

Hi team, I’d like to inform you, that I would be on vacation during next week and a half and would like to appoint some of my deputies =)

During this cycle I’m acting as a release liaison, so in my absence I would like Victor Ryzhenkin (freerunner) to act as one and be responsible for supervising our releases, if any.

As for IRC community meetings — I’m leaving Nikolay Starodubtsev (Nikolay_St) and Valerii Kovalchuk (vakovalchuk) to chair the next two meetings. I also suggest to skip the next meeting, unless some agenda items are added. Guys, please don’t forget to send a message next week, if you decide to follow this suggestion.

As for myself — I’ll be obviously less active, but I should have some internet access and would still check email and answer questions on reviews, just at a slower rate. =)

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Murano Project Tech Lead