[openstack-dev] [horizon] Midcycle Summary

Rob Cresswell robert.cresswell at outlook.com
Fri Jul 22 07:38:45 UTC 2016

We didn't discuss it explicitly, but I don't believe the decision has changed. We can remove it, but last I checked the patches in line to handle testing after deprecation still needed work. If they've been updated etc. I can look again.

Rob

On 22 July 2016 at 07:52, Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com<mailto:mrunge at redhat.com>> wrote:
On 21/07/16 19:40, Rob Cresswell wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We had the Horizon mid cycle meetup last week, and I wanted to highlight
> some of the discussion and decisions made.
>
> Agenda: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/horizon-newton-midcycle
> Notes: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/horizon-newton-midcycle-notes

Thanks for sharing this Rob!

Did you also talk about deprecating of ceilometer based metering dashboard?

IIRC, we all agreed at the last summit, this doesn't really work for
large deployments and should be removed or replaced?

Or does anyone still use it?

Matthias

--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com<mailto:mrunge at redhat.com>>

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
                    Michael O'Neill, Eric Shander