[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Add an extension "btree_gist" to Postgresql

namnh at vn.fujitsu.com namnh at vn.fujitsu.com
Fri Jul 22 01:59:25 UTC 2016

Ihar Hrachyshka wrote:

> That’s an interesting precedent. I understand that since we gate on
> postgresql and mysql only, the solution is good enough to pass in the gate.
> But are we ok fixing a bug just for those two backends, knowing that it’s
> left exposed for other backends? Could you think of a solution that would
> be backend agnostic?

Thank you for your reply and sorry for my late because I got many comments
from core-reviews including you so I need to investigate their one. By the way,
they are discussing on my patch set so shall I close this thread.
Please check my one [1] for more detail.

Thanks and best regards,
Nam

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/314054/