[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Proposing Jakub Libosvar for testing core

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 21:29:54 UTC 2016

Enormous +1 from me. Jakub reviews are always insightful, and he is one of
those rare people who actually review tests, not just production code. He
also proved his dedication the previous cycle when pushed the flow based
firewall in the tree that is hopefully the future of ovs based gate.

Cheers,
Ihar