[openstack-dev] [kolla] repo split

Britt Houser (bhouser) bhouser at cisco.com
Wed Jul 20 23:41:30 UTC 2016

-0 (My vote doesn't count).  We had endless problems keeping containers and orchestration in sync when we had two repos.  I am really impressed that Mitaka ansible can orchestrate Liberty containers.  That really speaks volumes.  And  I understand there is a stable ABI now, but surely at some point in the future the ABI will need some unforeseen change?  Will we have ABI v1 and v2?  Seems like that will bring headaches, at least based on my past experience.

Thx,
britt