[openstack-dev] [E] [TripleO] CI Driven Documentation: Design Discussion

Harry Rybacki hrybacki at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 18:13:56 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 1:44 PM, Gordon, Kent
<Kent.Gordon at verizonwireless.com> wrote:
> How do I access  item [1]?
>
> [1] - http://rdo-ci-cd.etherpad.corp.redhat.com/weekly-scrum
> rdo-ci-cd.etherpad.corp.redhat.com  does not have a valid DNS entry.

Good catch. In short you can't. Our team is in the transition to
upstream focus -- will need to move our minutes to a new etherpad.
Relevant snippet below:

Demo: Harry Rybacki, creating tripleo-doc from CI
  Trown's PoC Review (redhat-openstack/tripleo-quickstart):
https://review.gerrithub.io/#/c/261218/
  Tracking card:
https://trello.com/c/whHpxvkO/269-investigate-ci-automated-documentation
  Prototyping role: https://github.com/HarryRybacki/tripleo-documentor