[openstack-dev] [DIB] [TripleO] Should we have a DIB meeting?

Stephane Miller stephane at alum.mit.edu
Mon Jul 18 19:43:06 UTC 2016

I'm glad to see some interest. I've proposed a time slot for the new
meeting here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/343871/

which is currently Thursdays, 2000 UTC. I realize the timing isn't ideal,
but given how widely distributed regular contributors are it's not easy to
pick a good time. I welcome input here or on the review proposal.

Thanks,
Stephane