[openstack-dev] [docs][nova] config options help texts: reviews by technical writers?

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Jul 18 15:06:05 UTC 2016

On 18.07.2016 16:03, Matt Kassawara wrote:
> I think we can help. Do you want us to submit patches for config option
> descriptions that benefit from rewording? Also, you might want to post to
> the -docs list.

Awesome, thanks! If you could submit the changes, that would be great.
Let me skim through our modules first and filter out those which aren't
yet ready for your rewording. I'll post a list of modules in this thread
in the next days.

In case you don't already know, we have all config options at:
https://github.com/openstack/nova/tree/master/nova/conf

--
Regards, Markus Zoeller (markus_z)