[openstack-dev] [mistal] Mistral logo ideas?

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 04:44:11 UTC 2016

On choosing a mascot for Mistral. Let’s choose one till next Monday.

To start this discussion I’d like to propose a couple of ideas:

Octopus (kind of symbolic to me). How do you like this beauty? http://nashaplaneta.su/_bl/158/78285238.jpg <http://nashaplaneta.su/_bl/158/78285238.jpg>
Dandelion: http://cdn1.smartvectorpics.com/images/imagesbase/veezy/misc/Flower-Dandelion-Flower_31992.jpg <http://cdn1.smartvectorpics.com/images/imagesbase/veezy/misc/Flower-Dandelion-Flower_31992.jpg>

Please feel free to propose any crazy ideas, I think we will choose one easily. Btw, if we as a team don’t like what Foundation creates for us we won’t have to use it. But I like the idea of following the same style across OpenStack projects.

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia