[openstack-dev] [kolla] our mascot - input needed

Ryan Hallisey rhallise at redhat.com
Mon Jul 18 01:07:14 UTC 2016

koala bear

-Ryan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vikram Hosakote (vhosakot)" <vhosakot at cisco.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2016 1:24:08 PM
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [kolla] our mascot - input needed

Sorry, I missed the kolla mid-cycle summit as I was at a conference.

I will review the mid-cycle etherpad.

Yes for the koala bear!! :)

Regards,
Vikram Hosakote
IRC: vhosakot

From: "Steven Dake (stdake)" < stdake at cisco.com >
Date: Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 1:08 PM
Subject: [openstack-dev] [kolla] our mascot - input needed

Hey folks,

The OpenStack foundation is putting together mascots for every project with a proper artist doing the work. The cool thing about this is we a) get stickers b) have consistent look and feel among mascots in OpenStack.

The downside is we have to make a decision. The foundation wants 3-5 choices.

The mascot must be an animal and it can't involve glue or other inc007 inspired ideas :)

Obviously Koala bear is probably everyone's first choice since we have sort of been using that as a mascot since day one. Anyone else have anything else for me to provide the foundation with a choices 2-5?

Please respond quickly, the foundation needs the information shortly. I'd like to offer up two alternatives just in case.

Regards
-steve