[openstack-dev] [keystone][docs] API sprint results

Steve Martinelli s.martinelli at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 14:08:03 UTC 2016

First of all, thanks to everyone who participated, the API sprint was a
huge success. We've converted nearly all of our old APIs (published on
specs.openstack.org) over to the proper API site (
http://developer.openstack.org/api-ref.html). We've got a few patches in
flight, and a few TODOs that haven't begun yet, but things are looking
positive. The end result of this is: we will no longer be publishing APIs
to specs.openstack.org and we'll place our existing ones in an `attic`
folder.

By the numbers:
- 10 unique patch authors
- 40 patches merged
- 8 patches in progress

We used the `keystone-api-sprint` topic:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:keystone-api-sprint

Here's the etherpad we used, which contains more detail:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-api-sprint

Again, thanks to everyone who wrote and reviewed patches for this effort.

stevemar