[openstack-dev] [TripleO] 3rd party CI

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Fri Jul 15 08:51:59 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 04:45:03PM -0400, Wesley Hayutin wrote:
>    Greetings,
>    Just wanted to let folks know we're bringing up two 3rd party gates for
>    TripleO CI atm.
>    1. The first gate will be for upgrading from mitaka -> newton/master
>    2. The second gate will be for running TripleO CI on RHEL 7.2
>    We're working out the logging for #2.  ATM we're going to try and store
>    the logs on an openshift gear as we don't have a public file server
>    available.  If anyone has a public server where we can store logs and
>    would like to help, please let us know.
>    If you have any questions please let us know.

This is good news, thanks for the update!

Our previous "upgrade" job never reached the point of actually testing full
major version upgrades, so it will be great to have coverage of that via
these jobs.

Also good news re RHEL, I was planning to remove RHEL from the docs[1],
because I've got some reports that the current docs don't work
(repo/package version issues) - I'll leave that patch WIP until we can
compare the docs with what's tested in CI and potentially fix them instead
of removing (if you can help with that it'd be much appreciated :)

Thanks!

Steve

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/340503/