[openstack-dev] [Murano][user-guide][docs] Add section 'Murano applications guide' to the End User Guide

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Tue Jul 12 23:31:58 UTC 2016

Hi Serg!

I've cc'd Joseph into this mail, to make sure he sees it. Joseph looks after the User Guides speciality team within docs.

To answer your question, a spec really is the best way to start with this content, it will probably also help you pick up some interested helpers. Once that's approved, go right ahead and start with patches :)