[openstack-dev] [kolla] New specs process - a dicussion

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Tue Jul 12 16:45:53 UTC 2016

One thing Michal left out is we are not planning to make this change until
we branch Newton, assuming there is a majority vote reached.

As typical, voting will remain open for one week until either a majority
has been reached or the time has expired.  The deadline to vote is Tuesday
19th of July.

Regards
-steve