[openstack-dev] [neutron][qos][drivers] RFE about QoS extended validation

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo majopela at redhat.com
Tue Jul 12 13:48:58 UTC 2016

I'd like to ask for some prioritization on this RFE [1], since it's blocking
one of the already existing RFEs for RFE (ingress bandwidth limiting),
and we're trying to enhance the operator experience on the QoS service.

It's been discussed on previous driver meetings, and it seems to have
some consensus after some tweaks, so discussion shall be hopefully short.

We also have a related -not necessary- spec, just for reference if somebody
wants to sneak into the extended details [2], and even some initial
implementation
[3]

Thank you for your time,
Miguel Ángel Ajo