[openstack-dev] [ironic] Dell recheck command issue (was: UFCG OneView CI comments missing recheck command)

Sam Betts (sambetts) sambetts at cisco.com
Fri Jul 8 16:29:26 UTC 2016

Please  can we not reinvent our own standard for this, as mentioned in the other thread on this topic, there is an OpenStack standard for third party CI recheck commands that can be found in the third party CI docs: http://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/third_party.html#requirements

Third party Cis should respond to comments in the following formats:

recheck

<system name> recheck
(Where <system name> is replaced with the name of your third party CI.)

Sam