[openstack-dev] [ironic] Dell recheck command issue (was: UFCG OneView CI comments missing recheck command)

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jul 8 15:22:59 UTC 2016

On 2016-07-08 17:10:04 +0200 (+0200), Dmitry Tantsur wrote:
> I've noticed that Dell CI has the same problem: it uses "recheck Dell"
> causing the whole check pipeline to rerun.

Back when third party CI systems started adding rechecking
capability, this was seen as a convenience that developers could
request fresh results simultaneously from all CI systems (official
and third-party) by just leaving a single comment. It's sort of an
anti-pattern that jobs and CI systems would be broken so frequently
that you need to recheck them individually rather than en masse, to
the point where rechecking syntax gets redesigned to make that
action easier instead.
--
Jeremy Stanley