[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Support of deployment history in fake Nailgun

Julia Aranovich jkirnosova at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 8 07:09:16 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

We [Fuel UI team] are working now on UI implementation of deployment
history [1] and deployment graphs [2] features.

For our development process and covering the features by functional tests,
it is critical to extend fake Nailgun with emulation of a real deployment
execution [3].

Now fake Nailgun provides a history with all the tasks in pending status
for a finished deployment. And we expect to get ready/error tasks as well
with task start and end timestamps.
Emulation of a history of running deployment is also needed.

So, is it possible to support the features in fake Nailgun?

Best regards,
Julia

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/ui-deployment-history
[2] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/ui-custom-graph