[openstack-dev] [nova][nova-docker] Retiring nova-docker project

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Fri Jul 8 01:33:56 UTC 2016

That's sad, how can we fix the fact that users/deployments have gone off
into their own silos and may be running their own forks; what went wrong
(besides some of the obvious stuff that I think I know about, that
others probably don't) that resulted in this happening?

Seems like something we can learn from by reflecting on this and trying
to find a path forward (or maybe we just accept there isn't one, idk).