[openstack-dev] Lightning Talks For Barcelona

Mike Perez mike at openstack.org
Thu Jul 7 21:42:33 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Just like in Austin we will have Lightning Talks for the Upstream Development
track.

Presentation should be:

* 5 minutes

* Not a sales pitch of your product, company, etc.

* Being related to upstream development. Examples of ideas but not limited to:
  - A cool oslo library you want to show off.
  - Neat editor trick/scripts/non-OpenStack project that makes development in
    OpenStack easy.
  - Encouraging good practices such as style, API's, etc.

Please email me directly with your little abstract. Last time lightning talks
happened on the first day on the last time slot. I don't know when they will
be this time, but I will update you all. Thanks!

--
Mike Perez