[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Failed to install fuel master

Stanislaw Bogatkin sbogatkin at mirantis.com
Thu Jul 7 13:32:43 UTC 2016

I believe it is a problem root. We put kickstart file as a kernel parameter
and custom usb creators sometimes do not take it to consideration. Use
plain diskdump for copy ISO onto usb stick and all should work properly in
this case. You can find more details in official documentation for Fuel 8.0
[0].

[0]
https://docs.mirantis.com/openstack/fuel/fuel-8.0/fuel-install-guide.html#install-prepare-install-media

with best regards,