[openstack-dev] [nova] Non-priority FFEs granted...and more!

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jul 6 19:36:40 UTC 2016

We've gone through the list of non-priority FFE candidates.

For those that got an FFE you have a week to get your change merged, so
EOD for dansmith (Pacific Time) on Wednesday 7/13.

This is the list that the core team should be focusing on for the next
week (in no particular order):

* https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/keypairs-pagination

* https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/refresh-quotas-usage

*
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/pci-passthrough-whitelist-regex

*
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/async-live-migration-rest-check

* https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/vendordata-reboot (note:
this might extend beyond 7/13 for sdague to review once he's back from
vacation and discuss with mikal at the midcycle)

* https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/neutron-routed-networks -
really just the deferred IP allocation part of this, but that might also
be held up until the midcycle (which carl_baldwin and armax are attending).

*
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/hyper-v-block-device-mapping-support
- just the bottom change: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/246299/

* https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/hyper-v-uefi-secureboot

* https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/virt-device-role-tagging -
this is really just for hyper-v https://review.openstack.org/#/c/331889/

The "and more" part is that we also talked about what to do about some
of the long-running mass cleanup blueprints.

1.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/centralize-config-options-newton

This is (mostly) a documentation effort, so this can continue.

2. https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/nova-python3-newton

The deadline for this is 7/28. Anything left after that will have to
happen in Ocata.

3. https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/remove-mox-newton

Same as #2 for python 3.

4.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/versioned-notification-transformation-newton

Anything that has a +2 on it already can get in, but anything that's not
ready as of today needs to wait for Ocata.

5. https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/rm-object-dict-compat-newton

This is now closed for Newton. We'll pick this up again in Ocata.

Matt Riedemann