[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] OpenStack-Ansible and Open vSwitch

Truman, Travis Travis_Truman at comcast.com
Wed Jul 6 11:52:54 UTC 2016

I’ve been anxiously awaiting Open vSwitch support in the OpenStack-Ansible
project and it looks like we¹ve made great progress in the Newton cycle
thanks to efforts from many in the community.

After spending some time testing the current implementation in my lab, I
wanted to throw together a quick blog post to explain how I structured
my OSA configuration to achieve the end results I was looking for.

Please find the post here:
http://trumant.github.io/openstack-ansible-openvswitch.html

I hope others find this useful and that it may serve as a good reference
point when the community begins building scenario-based documentation.

- Travis Truman