[openstack-dev] [kuryr] kuryr-libnetwork split

Vikas Choudhary choudharyvikas16 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 04:41:04 UTC 2016

Hello Everybody !!!

As we discussed in the meeting yesterday, I have submitted restructured
patches now in kuryr-lib and kuryr-libnetwork to address only dropping
non-relevant code and adding kuryr-lib as dependency to kuryr-libnetwork.

Please provide review comments so that i quickly reiterate over patches and
eventually we will be able to move our existing under review patches also
from kuryr to kuryr-libnetwork.

Since RPC support is also ready, will be submitting the same in both repos
as seperate patches(linked with dependency)

Here is the link for base patchsets:
Kuryr-libnetwork:  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/337350/
kuryr-lib: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/336784/

Regards