[openstack-dev] [kolla][ironic] My thoughts on Kolla + BiFrost integration

Michał Jastrzębski inc007 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 14:53:30 UTC 2016

I'd be cautious about how much of customization we allow. But don't
forget that Kolla itself and BiFrost will be effectively separate. Run
bifrost, run every customization playbook you want on host, run
kolla-host-bootstrap playbook for installation of docker and stuff and
then run kolla. This will not be single-step operation, so you can do
stuff in between.

Cheers,
Michal