[openstack-dev] [keystone] spec freeze on july 8th, 2016

Steve Martinelli s.martinelli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 03:41:22 UTC 2016

The keystone spec freeze is on july 8th. I am in the process of going
through the open specs [1]

I will be commenting if I think it is a potential candidate for the Newton
based on how far along the spec is, its complexity, core reviewer attention
and priority. (Thanks Matt R for the wording)

I'd like spend the bulk of the next keystone meeting on Tuesday discussing
the open specs. If you are authoring one, please try to attend.

[1]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/keystone-specs+status:open