[openstack-dev] Syntribos Error : AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'headers'

David Stanek dstanek at dstanek.com
Sun Jul 3 13:23:07 UTC 2016

On 07/02 at 15:52, OpenStack Mailing List Archive wrote:
> Link: https://openstack.nimeyo.com/89478/?show=89478#q89478
> From: run2obtain <run2obtain at gmail.com>
>

> Hi... I tried to use OpenStack Syntribos today for security testing against my
> devstack kilo cloud. I followed installation and configuration instructions
> provided at the openstack syntribos repo .Unfortunately, I received some errors
> after running the command : syntribos keystone.config .opencafe/templates/
> keystone/roles_get.txt . The errors are File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/
> dist-packages/syntribos/extensions/identity/client.py", line 146, in
> get_token_v3 return r.headers["X-Subject-Token"] AttributeError: 'tuple' object
> has no attribute 'headers'. ' I have not been successful at discovering what
> could be wrong or how to resolve this issue, even after googling. Does anyone
> have a hint as to how to resolve this issue. Many thanks for your anticipated
> response.

A quick look at the code[1] show that the HTTP client used by the identity
client actually returns a tuple instead of a response object. The tuple
contains two items: a response object and a signal handler object.

This is the first I've heard of this project, so I was very disappointed
to not find any docs for it.

1. https://github.com/openstack/syntribos/blob/master/syntribos/clients/http/base_http_client.py#L143

--
David Stanek