[openstack-dev] [trove] OpenStack Trove Ocata Virtual Midcycle, <proposed change>

Mariam John mariamj at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 1 21:57:42 UTC 2016

Hello Amrith,

  Just wanted to confirm that I can attend the virtual midcycle during the
proposed dates: July 26th-28th.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mariam.

From:	Amrith Kumar <amrith at tesora.com>
            <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>,
            "openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org"
            <openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>
Date:	06/25/2016 04:50 AM
Subject:	[openstack-dev] [trove] OpenStack Trove Ocata Virtual Midcycle,
            <proposed change>

After we discussed and announced this mid-cycle, there has been some
feedback that (a) it would be better to hold the mid-cycle earlier, and (b)
NYC was not the most convenient location for all attendees.

Thanks for the feedback. Given that we are coming up on a holiday week (in
the US), and the N2 deadline in the week of July 18th, I propose that we
conduct the Trove Ocata midcycle as a virtual midcycle in the week of July
25th.

In the interest of time, I'd like all those who are able and interested in
attending to reply to this email so we can confirm this at the Trove
meeting on Wednesday.

		 Trove Ocata Virtual Midcycle
		 Date and Time: 4 hours each day, July 26, 27 and 28; 1300-1700
EDT
		 		 (1200 - 1600 CDT, 1000 to 1400 PDT, 1700 to 2100
UTC)
		 Location: Virtual midcycle, [likely] Google Hangouts with
audio dial in (telephone)

Thanks,

-amrith