[openstack-dev] [kuryr] kuryr-libnetwork split

Mohammad Banikazemi mb at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 1 17:44:32 UTC 2016

Did this resolve the problem? https://review.openstack.org/#/c/336549/

From:	Vikas Choudhary <choudharyvikas16 at gmail.com>
To:	Antoni Segura Puimedon <toni+openstackml at midokura.com>
            <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>, Mohammad
            Banikazemi/Watson/IBM at IBMUS, Gal Sagie <gal.sagie at gmail.com>,
            Irena Berezovsky <irena at midokura.com>
Date:	07/01/2016 11:29 AM
Subject:	Re: [kuryr] kuryr-libnetwork split

Hi Toni,

There seems to be some problem with. I cloned kuryr-libnetwork:
  git clone http://github.com/openstack/kuryr-libnetwork.git

But when pushed patch, on gerrit its showing project "openstack/kuryr"

PTAL, https://review.openstack.org/#/c/336617/

-Vikas

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 6:40 PM, Antoni Segura Puimedon <toni