[openstack-dev] Troubleshooting and ask.openstack.org

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Fri Jul 1 04:59:05 UTC 2016

On 06/28/2016 08:33 PM, Steve Martinelli wrote:
> I'm cool with the existing keystone repo and adding to docs. If we hit
> a huge amount of content then we can migrate to a new repo. I think
> Adam's main concern with this approach is that we reduce the
> contributors down to folks that know the gerrit workflow.

We don't want a static troubleshooting guide.  We want people to be able
to ask questionss and link them to answers, have community members add
their own answer...in short, what we hae in "ask.openstack" now, but not
well done or maintained.

Its often not a Keystone problem, but a Nova, Glance etc problem. We
can't stick the Answer in a Keystone repo.