[openstack-dev] [oslo] nominating Alexis Lee for oslo-core

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Sat Jan 30 08:32:33 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jan 29 2016, Sylvain Bauza wrote:

> While my heart is about that, my brain thinks about some regressions could
> be happening because of a +W even for a small change.

I suggest you read the git-revert manpage then, you might discover
something interesting there. :)

The "shit happened" (e.g. bad thing merged) rate difference between a
"permission" policy and a "forgiveness" policy is based on my very
precise guessed estimation probably close to +1% in disfavor of
"forgiveness". Right.

But at the same time, the velocity rate difference is close to +50% for
that same policy. So I've picked my side. :)

--
Julien Danjou
;; Free Software hacker