[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Nominating Patrick East to Cinder Core

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Sat Jan 30 00:04:58 UTC 2016

Patrick has been a strong contributor to Cinder over the last few releases, both with great code submissions and useful reviews. He also participates regularly on IRC helping answer questions and providing valuable feedback.

I would like to add Patrick to the core reviewers for Cinder. Per our governance process [1], existing core reviewers please respond with any feedback within the next five days. Unless there are no objections, I will add Patrick to the group by February 3rd.

Thanks!

Sean (smcginnis)

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Approved/CoreDevProcess