[openstack-dev] [neutron] upgrades/objects code sprint in Brno

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Fri Jan 29 12:15:07 UTC 2016

Hi neutrinos,

as per latest Neutron upgrades subteam discussion, we start to plan for a
code sprint to push forward remaining M/early N bits for upgrades story.
The main topic of the sprint will be the objectification of the core
codebase (ports, networks, subnets…) though other upgrade aspects will also
get some attention.

It will be held in Europe. Specifically, in Brno, Czech Republic, Red Hat
office.

Dates: March 14-16.

I will work locally on getting all prepared for the event.

I created an etherpad page to track details on the sprint:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/code-sprint-neutron-objects-brno

For now, it’s almost empty, but I plan to add some details on traveling and
accommodation options next week.

Cheers
Ihar