[openstack-dev] [Nova][Neutron] Scheduling with routed networks

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Thu Jan 28 21:15:28 UTC 2016

Hi Nova and Neutron,

It was a pleasure to attend the Nova mid-cycle in Bristol this week.
I think we made a lot of progress.  I spent a little time capturing
the highlights of what we discussed about scheduling and routed
networks in a new revision to the backlog spec [1] that I created a
couple of weeks ago.

I also captured my understanding of the discussion we had this
afternoon as things were winding down.  I remember Jay Pipes, Andrew
Laskey, Dan Smith, John Garbutt, and Armando Migliaccio actively
participating in that discussion with me.  I would appreciate it if
you could visit this spec and record any thoughts or conclusions that
I might have missed or mis-understood.

Thanks,
Carl Baldwin

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/263898/