[openstack-dev] [oslo][oslo.versionedobjects] Is it possible to make changes to oslo repos?

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 18:39:52 UTC 2016

Graham,

Quite unfair characterization of Oslo being -2 heavy. Please compare
stats before making such an assertion:

http://russellbryant.net/openstack-stats/oslo-reviewers-365.txt
http://russellbryant.net/openstack-stats/nova-reviewers-365.txt
http://russellbryant.net/openstack-stats/neutron-reviewers-365.txt

On the one single specific review you had a -2, you should be talking
to the reviewer on IRC or bring it to the next Oslo meeting.

Thanks,
Dims