[openstack-dev] [tacker] Reminder - Mid-cycle Meetup next week in San Jose, CA

Bruce Thompson (brucet) brucet at cisco.com
Thu Jan 28 15:29:50 UTC 2016

Could we add a discussion topic on the overall target Tacker Architecture?

I have attached a slide which is my interpretation of a Tacker architecture which includes standalone Heat for orchestration and Tricycle for multi VIM management. If we can agree that an arch diagram such as the attached diagram represents the longer term view of the Tacker architecture, then I believe we can make more informed decisions about how to implement features for Mitaka.

Bruce T