[openstack-dev] [puppet] Stepping down from Puppet Core

Mathieu Gagné mgagne at internap.com
Wed Jan 27 20:13:51 UTC 2016

Hi,

I would like to ask to be removed from the core reviewers team on the
Puppet for OpenStack project.

My day to day tasks and focus no longer revolve solely around Puppet and
I lack dedicated time to contribute to the project.

In the past months, I stopped actively reviewing changes compared to
what I used to at the beginning when the project was moved to
StackForge. Community code of conduct suggests I step down
considerately. [1]

I'm very proud of what the project managed to achieve in the past
months. It would be a disservice to the community to pretend I'm still
able or have time to review changes. A lot changed since and I can no
longer keep up or pretend I can review changes pedantically or
efficiently as I used to.

Today is time to formalize and face the past months reality by
announcing my wish to be removed from the core reviewers team.

I will be available to answer questions or move ownership of anything I
still have under my name.

Wishing you the best.

Mathieu

[1] http://www.openstack.org/legal/community-code-of-conduct/