[openstack-dev] [glance] Glance Core team additions/removals

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Wed Jan 27 12:38:35 UTC 2016

On 27/01/16 10:34 +1300, Fei Long Wang wrote:

>Hi team,
>
>As you know, I'm working on Zaqar team as PTL in Mitaka and it's a
>time-consuming work. So my focus shifted for a bit but I'm now trying to
>balance my time. I'd rather stay in the team if there is still space :) Thanks.
>
>My recent code review: http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/glance-group
>/30
>Glance DB-based quota: https://review.openstack.org/266667

Hey Fei Long,

It's super awesome you jumped in. I can hardly think why someone would disagree
on keeping you in the team. You've done awesome stuff for Glance and we've all
had ups and downs time-wise. I'm glad you sent this email and I look forward to
see more stuff from you.

(Fastest re-addition ever)
Flavio