[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Bugs] Time sync problem when testing.

Maksim Malchuk mmalchuk at mirantis.com
Tue Jan 26 22:55:26 UTC 2016

Yes, there is no information in the logs as Stanislaw said before, also
maybe exist another problem with syslog logging, so maybe on of the
solution is don't use -s option or external 'logger' program, and better
use simple redirection of stdout and stderr to the plain log file?

--
Best Regards,
Maksim Malchuk,