[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Bugs] Time sync problem when testing.

Stanislaw Bogatkin sbogatkin at mirantis.com
Tue Jan 26 21:16:49 UTC 2016

When there is too high strata, ntpdate can understand this and always write
this into its log. In our case there are just no log - ntpdate send first
packet, get an answer - that's all. So, fudging won't save us, as I think.
Also, it's a really bad approach to fudge a server which doesn't have a
real clock onboard.

with best regards,
Stan.