[openstack-dev] [glance] Glance Core team additions/removals

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Tue Jan 26 14:41:57 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I'd like us to have one more core cleanup for this cycle:

Additions:

- Kairat Kushaev
- Brian Rosmaita

Both have done amazing reviews either on specs or code and I think they both
would be an awesome addition to the Glance team.

Removals:

- Alexander Tivelkov
- Fei Long Wang

Fei Long and Alexander are both part of the OpenStack community. However, their
focus and time has shifted from Glance and, as it stands right now, it would
make sense to have them both removed from the core team. This is not related to
their reviews per-se but just prioritization. I'd like to thank both, Alexander
and Fei Long, for their amazing contributions to the team. If you guys want to
come back to Glance, please, do ask. I'm sure the team will be happy to have you
on board again.

To all other members of the community. Please, provide your feedback. Unless
someone objects, the above will be effective next Tuesday.

Cheers,
Flavio

--
@flaper87