[openstack-dev] [puppet] sprint starts today

Cody Herriges cody at herriges.org
Mon Jan 25 17:28:44 UTC 2016

Emilien Macchi wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Puppet OpenStack team is starting a 3-days sprint today.
>
> Here are the topics we're going to work on:
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/puppet-happy-new-year-2016
>
> You can join our efforts on #openstack-sprint, you'll be more than welcome!

Missing day one this time around.  Last minute I decided we needed to
make a change to the way we are launching out internal cloud which
blocks other people from finishing the rest of the deployment so I am
responsible for pushing out and testing that change today.  Possible
that I'll be finished by lunch but if not I'll join up tomorrow.

--
Cody