[openstack-dev] [puppet] [oslo] Proposal of adding puppet-oslo to OpenStack

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Jan 25 12:48:00 UTC 2016

On 01/24/2016 03:02 AM, Matthew Mosesohn wrote:
> I would personally like to see Keystone get transitioned first, but it
> really doesn't matter where we start if we reach the right goal in the
> end. Since Emelien's work on refactoring all the providers for
> puppet-keystone, it has become a test bed for project-wide features. I'm
> really excited to see consistency in oslo config across services, so
> keep up the good work!

I also think puppet-keystone would be a good place to start.
We have our Puppet Sprint [1] right now, maybe we could start working on it?

Let us know if you can participate or when do you plan to continue the
work on puppet-oslo; we can also provide any help that is needed.

Thanks,

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/puppet-happy-new-year-2016