[openstack-dev] [Neutron] MTU configuration pain

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Mon Jan 25 12:31:15 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 01:37:55AM EST, Kevin Benton wrote:
> At a minimum I think we should pick a default in devstack and dump a
> warning in neutron if operators don't specify it.

Here's the DevStack change that implements this.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/267604/

Again this just fixes it for DevStack. Deployers still need to set the
MTUs by hand in their deployment tool of choice. I would hope that we
can still move forward with some sort of automatic discovery - and also
figure out a way to take it from 3 different config knobs down to like
one master knob, for the sake of sanity.

--
Sean M. Collins