[openstack-dev] [fuel] facter update has broken fuel-library ci for 3.8

Alex Schultz aschultz at mirantis.com
Sat Jan 23 22:32:26 UTC 2016

Hey Folks,

So on Friday our CI unit tests for puppet version 3.8 started
failing[0] due to an update to facter which seems to have issues with
one of our ceph facts[1].  This has blocked up the pipeline, so in
order to unstick it we are looking at updating the ceph
osd_devices_list fact[2] to address the CI failures.  Currently this
issue is preventing the merge of things to address Bug 1533082[3] and
Bug 1536608[4] which block BVT.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1537102