[openstack-dev] [nova][bugs] nova-bugs-team IRC meeting

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Fri Jan 22 10:08:18 UTC 2016

The dates and times are final now [1]. They differ from the previously
dates in this thread! The first and next meetings will be:

    Tuesday   2016-02-09   18:00 UTC   #openstack-meeting-4
    Tuesday   2016-02-23   18:00 UTC   #openstack-meeting-4
    Tuesday   2016-03-01   10:00 UTC   #openstack-meeting-4

I have to cancel the meeting of 2016-02-16 in advance, as I have a
medical appointment a day before which will knock me out for the week.

The dates make it possible to attend either the "nova-bugs-team"
or the "nova-team" of the same week as they take turns in "early"
and "late" time of day.

The agenda can be found in the wiki [2].

See you there!