[openstack-dev] [Monasca] collectd-Monasca Python plugin

Jaesuk Ahn bluejay.ahn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 11:49:34 UTC 2016

We are looking into similar plan to have collectd-plugin for Monasca.

There are some env. we cannot deploy monasca agent, but want to put data
into Monasca. In addition, we wanted to use easily accepted collectd for
gathering data from legacy env.

It will be interesting to see more detail about your plan.

Cheers,

---
Jaesuk Ahn
SDI Tech. Lab, SKT

2016년 1월 21일 (목) 19:11, Alonso Hernandez, Rodolfo <
rodolfo.alonso.hernandez at intel.com>님이 작성: